5 week programme for female entrepreneurs
This 5 week programme shines a light on how you ‘show up’ in your business, integrating personal and business development. It is designed for women who are already in business and want to build their own resilience and resource themselves to embrace their business differently.
“Encouraging. Inspiring. Grounding – Clio Higgins”
With all that is happening in the world, it is even more important that we strengthen ourselves and be in business in a way that is aligned with who we are, this short programme is an opportunity to review your strengths, skills, expertise and identify how you can leverage them to strengthen you in your business. This is a multi layered programme that will traverse multiple areas of you and your business from mindset to brand, it will be done in a way that is digestible and allows space for interaction and integration of the content.
There will be an emphasis on shared peer learning and supporting each other to emerge, evolve and change what is ready to be changed.
It is interactive and you will be requested to have your video on throughout the sessions, if possible. Limited to 15 participants to maximise individual and group learning and interaction. In addition to our zoom sessions, you will receive relevant templates, insightful podcasts, examples and more.
Please note the 2nd session shorter session is on Thursday 9th of March not Tuesday!
What to expect
Week 1 – February 28th
- Introductions and developing the group dynamic and a safe space
- Entrepreneurship and You.
- Identifying where you are now in your business and what challenges you
- Becoming your own Best Boss.
- Business Identity – exploring how ‘rooted’ you are in your business and what needs to be strengthened.
Week 2 – March 9th
- Mindset exploration – identifying where you get stuck and why this happens
- Resourcing you and your nervous system to reduce overhwelm
- Strengths and stretches exploration
- Leveraging your strengths to align your business with you
Week 3- March 14th
- Integration session
- Group Coaching – exploring how you show up in your business, what you want to change and how to feel more resourced and supported
- Please note this session is a Thursday and not a Tuesday
Week 4 – March 21st
- Identifying your business values
- Developing the voice pillars of your business
- Snapshot view of developing your brand with case study examples showing the impact of a clear brand voice, personality and alignment with brand values
- Vision Development
Week 5 – March 28th
- Review of content
- Gathering the learning and applying it to you and your business.
- Creation of an action plan that is reachable and feels aligned with you
- Integrating personal and business development
- Self care = Business care